Ajay C. Shah
Ajay Shah is an Associate with Olivarez Madruga Lemieux O’Neill. Mr. Shah’s practice focuses on providing clients litigation services in the areas of construction, real estate, condemnation, surety, and public agency law. Mr. Shah previously worked in San Diego as an associate attorney for a mid-sized law firm specializing in the areas of business /commercial litigation, construction law, and real estate. Mr. Shah’s practice has included various litigation matters from complaint filing through judgment, involving general /subcontractor disputes, contract defaults, surety bond claims, contract interpretation, and lien law. While in law school, Mr. Shah worked as an extern for the Honorable Oliver W. Wanger of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
- University of San Diego, School of Law, J.D., 2008 [San Diego International Law Journal, Lead Articles Editor (2007-2008)]
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Business / Economics, 2001
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of California (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California (2009)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California (2013)