Brent J. Lehman
Prior to coming to Olivarez Madruga Lemieux O’Neill, Mr. Lehman previously worked as an associate attorney for mid-sized litigation law firms in Los Angeles focusing in the areas of insurance defense, government liability, professional liability, and general liability. His practice has included handling various litigation matters from complaint filing through judgment, including jury trial experience and appellate work. While in law school, Mr. Lehman was very active in public advocacy, working for the Wood County Prosecutor’s Office as well as the Capital Habeas Unit of the Federal Public Defender in the Northern District of Ohio.
- Case Western Reserve University, School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Ohio State University, B.A., Political Science, 2008
- State Bar of California (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California (2012)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal (2014)