Brock Seraphin joined the firm in 2013. As a member of the firm’s litigation team, Brock has successfully defended public entities against claims involving employment discrimination, civil rights violations, personal injuries, premises liability, and business/contract disputes. Brock also advises the Firm’s public entity clients on a wide range of issues involving day-to-day operations and management, including labor and employment decisions.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D.
- Loyola Law Review, Note and Commend Editor
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judge Philip S. Gutierrez, United States District Court, Central District of California
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, B.A., Philosophy, magna cum laude,
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Adjunct Professor, Pro Se Mediation Clinic, Fall 2018
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California