Richard A. Gonzalez
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Gonzalez coordinated an after-school program for 100 students where he supervised and trained five program leaders to implement the curricula, provide academic tutoring, physical education, and enrichment learning.
In his spare time, Mr. Gonzalez engages in legal theory, jurisprudence and constitutional theory.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2010
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2005
- State Bar of California (2011)
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals