Jennifer J. Bradshaw
Jennifer Bradshaw is the Office Administrator for Olivarez Madruga Lemieux O’Neill, and has been with the company since its inception. Ms. Bradshaw is responsible for overseeing staff, the day to day operation of all support functions, and supervising all personnel functions and systems, including fostering the firm’s incredible growth. She has overseen hiring efforts and expansion into what is currently four office locations in the Greater Los Angeles area. Ms. Bradshaw is a member of the Association of Legal Administrators, which has nearly 10,000 members representing more than 30 countries, and she has served on the Board of Directors for the Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators (“GLAALA”) each year since 2013. Ms. Bradshaw is currently the President-Elect of this venerable organization.
- UCLA Legal Secretaries Training Certificate, 2010, winner of scholarship for top academic achievement.
- Texas Christian University, B.F.A., Radio, Television & Film
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Vice President, Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators, 2018
- Employment Law Forum, Chair, 2017
- Board of Directors, Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators, 2013 – present