Jennifer J. Bradshaw
Jennifer Bradshaw is the Office Administrator for Olivarez Madruga Lemieux O’Neill, and has been with the company since its inception. Ms. Bradshaw is responsible for the day to day operation of all support functions, and supervising all personnel functions and systems. She is a member of the Association of Legal Administrators, which has nearly 10,000 members representing more than 30 countries, and she has served on the Board of Directors for the Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators each year since 2013. In 2017, Ms. Bradshaw was the Chair of the GLA ALA’s Employment Law Forum. Jennifer enjoys watching the steady growth of this wonderful firm.
- UCLA Legal Secretaries Training Certificate, 2010, winner of scholarship for top academic achievement.
- Texas Christian University, B.F.A., Radio, Television & Film
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Vice President, Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators, 2018
- Employment Law Forum, Chair, 2017
- Board of Directors, Greater Los Angeles Association of Legal Administrators, 2013 – present