Prior to joining Olivarez Madruga Lemieux O’Neill, LLP, Ms. Hsu worked in private practice where she represented various public entities, including law enforcement agencies, in civil rights actions and medical malpractice, premises liability, and tort litigation. Her background includes the representation of insurers in coverage disputes and rendering coverage analysis; insurance defense of individuals and entities in labor and employment matters, professional liability, construction disputes and litigation, commercial business disputes, and products liability; and corporate compliance and formation. She previously served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Maureen A. Tighe at the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California.
- Southwestern Law School, Juris Doctor, 2009
- Cal State Fullerton, B.A. Business Administration, 2003
- State Bar of California (2010)
- United States District Court, Central District of California (2010)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California